With Nuxt, Nuxt Content, Tailwind CSS and a sprinkle of my own code, I've managed to check all of the requirement boxes. Of course there is still room for improvement, but for now it allows me to continue blogging about my maker journey.
It's been almost a month since I started working on revamping the website. I've enjoyed working with frameworks that I have never even heard of before, and I think it's time to call it a day. Ofcourse, a project is never completely finished - there would be iterations over time.
I am pretty happy with the end result - but ofcourse, there is still room for improvement and a plenty of bugs to fix. I picked up a couple more requirements along the way, like "infinite scrolling" and loading posts on demand rather than at once. These would be implemented/fixed over time, but for now, having the core functionality allows me to continue blogging about my maker journey.
Have definitely come a long way since the first version in 2016.
What's coming up?
So in the coming months, I'll give you an update about all the projects I've been working on. And to keep you interested, here are some teasers:
A virtual companion that follows you everywhere and interacts with your inputs.
NZ - NorthIsland Motorcycle Trip
Snaps of an epic motorcycle ride though North Island in an adventure touring motorcycle.
Breast phantom model imaging project on a Hololens 2
Cars and Trips
Seperate Series on Automotive and camping stuff
If these teasers sparkle any interest, make sure to keep an eye on my blog. And if you like spoilers, check out my Instagram to get some previews of these projects.
PS. If you see any issues on this new blog, please let me know in the comments below or send me a tweet.
Hope to see you soon!